1. In the Building of the Department of Philosophy, there are 27 offices for teachers, two for graduated students, and one seminar rooms. The Department has a library, a meeting room and a computer room for teachers and students. We also have 35 computers with printer, one fax machine, three projectors, and two copiers.
2. We have about 20,000 volumes of books in Chinese and 40,000 volumes of books in western languages, 200 titles of journals, and 600 volumes of theses and papers.
1. The department publishes a journal, National Taiwan University Philosophical Review, twice issue a year. From now on, each volume will include two issues published in March and October annually.
2. A philosophical conference is held locally each year.
3. A faculty seminar is held regularly every month.